All our beautiful Mum to Be 2nd Trimester hamper gift boxes are hand made with love from a family owned business in Hills of Byron Bay. Each box is hand crafted and sanded, creating a wonderful sense of uniqueness and character. They are left untreated so unfortunately are not able to be shipped outside of Australia.
All of our Mum to Be 2nd Trimester hamper gift boxes are wrapped with double sided satin ribbon in the colour options: Baby Blue, Pastel Pink, Pure White or Lemon.
“Zest” tea Contains:
LEMON GRASS: Supports digestion, promotes lymph flow (very important in removal of wastes and toxins) is anti-inflammatory, calming and supports tissue regeneration.
GINGER: Promotes digestion and also soothes digestive problems and nausea. It is strongly anti-inflammatory, improves circulation.
LEMON MYRTLE: Normalises female hormones – helping create balance. Also great as a sinus and lung decongestant.
LEMON PEEL: More vitamins that lemon juice, high vitamin c and calcium, rich in antioxidants. Contains Salvestrol Q40 and Limonene which have been found to inhibit the growth of cancer cells without toxicity, so a great cancer preventative. Helps lower cholesterol through its polyphenol flavonoids. Supports immunity and digestion.
From Clean Tea.
Important information to note prior to purchasing:
- Every piece of wood is not the same. These gift boxes are not factory made, they are hand sanded and every one turns out unique. Our boxes are sold raw and we call imperfections character. We wouldn’t sell one that we didn’t trust for strength or love ourselves.
- Due to processing times, all our orders will be processed and sent within two weeks.
- All orders are sent via Courier and will have a tracking details attached, that will be sent to the purchaser.
- Internal measurements of the Gift Boxes are 25cm W x 30cm L x 11cm D.
External measurements of the Gift Boxes are 27.5cm W x 33cm L x 12.5cm D
- The size of letters for engraving may differ between boxes depending on the wording and amount of wording chosen. We will select the appropriate size of letters to ensure the best possible outcome.